Saturday, September 5, 2009

Will Always Be There

I believe ieqa has already posted what i wanted to say in the previous blog, in a long message i sent to her. For those of you reading this, you would have already guessed why, or understood why we had to go separate ways. Any close friends or relatives of atiqah, please.. take care of her.. she needs all of you, more than u ever know. and though i will won't be there like i used to be, i will still always be there for her, as her bestest friend... dear readers, my final message, or song: "when all of the stars, are fading away, juz try not to worry, you'll see them some day, juz take what you need, and be on your way - and stop crying your heart out..." (Oasis- Stop crying your heart out) Move on with life people.. Rock on!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aaron,

    thank u for always being there for me. i appreciate every moment we went thru together n everything u did for me. i'll take care of myself,dont worry about me okey. n thanks for da song! =)

    ReplyDelete