Friday, July 31, 2009

~Wonderful Yesterday~

I had an awesome day yesterday! Finally, i met the day that i've waited for since a few weeks ago..huhu! I woke up with smile in the morning (which I rarely did before!). I knew it's gonna be a lovely day. Everything ran smoothly from the beginning until the end. Before going out,i asked a permission to go out from my mum (she was still in bed at that time) and she said "okey," WITHOUT opening her eyes! yeay,got da green light! I wore my shoes and stepped out of my house,walked happily to the bus stop. without having to wait for so long, i managed to get a cab and went to my former school-SMK DARUL EHSAN. oh my god! i miss this school so much! As soon as i reached the main gate,there came a flashback..This was the place where Aaron and I said "I love you" face to face, for the very first time. So sweet that i'll never forget it..=')


Okey,back to reality...I met fardy,anis hayati and cik shazlin at da school hall,we were chatting for a while as cikgu shazlin was busy with her photographer team (there was an event in the hall, like a briefing about something called 'SEGAK'. i don't know what it is all about and im not interested to know..hehehe). then, the three of us moved to the canteen,exchanged gossips,stories about our new great lives-hostels,studies,exams,lecturers,new friends,boyfriend..oops!! hehe...yeap,they did ask about you darling =D and one topic after another..girls,when they (i mean WE) start to talk to each other,it's gonna be an endless chatting =D. pavethtra and nelvida were also there during their recess.oh, i was YM-ing with anis hayati this afternoon,she told me that nadia and anis amalina also came yesterday after i've left. sorry guys,i couldn't meet both of you.When it was time for me to leave (i had another 'mission' to be accomplished that day),God knew how sad i was..As i hugged and kissed everyone of them,my tears almost shed,buuuut...i had to maintain my make-up for the next event. LOL!


Moving to next chapter,Aaron and I met in front of the bukumas and we shoot off to KLCC. we reached there around 11a.m, collected our movie tickets at the TGV cinema and went to BurgerKing for breakfast (the 2nd breakfast for me,hehe..i eat a lot lately and that's why i put on weight very easily.). Then,we watched a movie 'The Proposal' starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. i loved this movie! Here is the synopsis :

'When high-powered book editor Margaret faces deportation to her native Canada, the quick-thinking exec declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting put-upon assistant Andrew, who she's tormented for years. He agrees to participate in the charade, but with a few conditions of his own. The unlikely couple heads to Alaska to meet his quirky family and the always-in-control city girl finds herself in one comedic fish-out-of-water situation after another. With an impromptu wedding in the works and an immigration official on their tails, Margaret and Andrew reluctantly vow to stick to the plan despite the precarious consequences.'


After watching the movie,we walked out to the KLCC park.Walking,talking and laughing together is the best way to spend time with him ,and oh..photoshoot session is a must! Haha..He looked adorable in his new cap. it was like there were only the two of us in the park (it would be too much if I say ‘in the world’,hehe)…we had a good time together. Sigh, I miss those moments.. And then, we entered the sky crappers again,dropped by a few shopsand window shopping for about a couple of hours without realizing that time passed very fast.

We went off at about 5pm. As predicted,the traffic congestion was quite bad and we stucked in a jam at Jalan Tun Razak for a few minutes. it was peak hours where people who are working in KL were rushing to go back to their home sweet home. Ordinary scenario in KL. Actually,we enjoy being stuck in traffic jam together as it means we can spend more time together.hahaha!)


The beautiful day came to an end when we reached my home. Before he left, I gave him a shirt which I bought for him in KL last week. Hopefully the shirt fits him well.There’s nothing special about it. It wasn’t our anniversary or his birthday. We don’t have to wait for a special occasion to give something to someone,right? =)

Till then..=D

2 comments:

  1. Salam...
    Gonna miss u so much Atiqah..
    hope someday boleh gather ramai2 mcm tu lg..
    dkt sekolah pun xkisah..hehe

    Oh, itulah 'hal' dia ye
    tgk movie with her beloved one, aaron
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wslm..anis!! hehehe...
    yea..itulah halnye..
    rindu anis jugak.
    hari ni dah gerak balik jengka kan. take care!!

    ReplyDelete