Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Solvil et titus..

I’ve been in Puncak Perdana, Shah Alam for about two months. Throughout the period of time,I’ve experienced a lot ot of new things eventhough it may be quite challenging sometimes..Being a fast tracker,( does it really fast? It’s just a semester ahead from the normal track. Not much different,right?) my life is fully occupied with a hectic schedule. Some of the fast trackers may be disagree with me,but if you were in my shoes you’ll find that there are ‘a lot of simple but many things or some things yet complicated to be completed in a short period without being asked to’. Do you get what I mean?

Just imagine, a lecturer who never asked you to make notes for his or her subject,suddenly,one day he or she go around the class and check every students’ books and ask them for the notes? Most of the students will come up with cliché answers like “I didn’t do it”, “ I left my book at home”, “on the way”,and the worst is, they mixed up the notes of particular subject with another subject which means there are multiple subjects in one book..Well,this was what happened in my class yesterday. But I’m not a partner in that company..hehe..I’m not blowing my own trumphet but it is the fact. I can hardly understand a subject without preparing my own notes with my own handwriting.

That’s just an example. Actually, there are a lot of other example which I’m not going to reveal here. Praised be to God,I’ve experienced hostel life when I was in form 2. I learned a lot on how to stand on my own feet or in simpler words,to be INDEPENDENT.

Moreover, I believe that there are many people who are standing by me all the times. They are :

1) My beloved parents..(Abdul Jalil & Noorhadura)
They always support me in whatever I do. Since I moved to Shah Alam, they always give me a call to make sure everything is fine with me,and vice versa..especially my financial health..hehehe..thank you umie,ayah..I’ll never be able to pay my debt. Can we just consider it as bad debt? Hehehe..Just kidding =p

2) My darling lampangyau..(Aaron See)
Who is always supporting me mentally and emotionally. He’s always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. He sacrifices a lot for my sake. Thank you darling,you are my hero!! =D

3) My siblings..(Nurhaq, Arina & Sarah)
Yeahh..they give their support in term of giving me headache and nightmare when I’m at home which is actually a ‘motivation’ for me to stay here, in Puncak Perdana rather than going back home during weekends..Mission accomplished,isn’it? CONGRATULATIONS!!

4) My lecturers..(too many to name,hihi)
Thank you for guiding me when I lost in the maze =)

5) The Family of 1B09, Class of 1B, 1A and 1C..(you know who you are)
Thank you for all the earth-shaking jokes! My days are full of laughter since 2 month ago..=D

6) The Association of Fast Track Accounting Students (AFTAS)
I love to participate in all the events carried out by the association. Looking forward for the next event! Yeay!!

7) Last but not least..my ‘geng bas sekolah’ (the name given by Ubey a few days ago)
è Yati a.k.a Fairuz a.k.a Rizha
è Fain
è Farah
è Niny
è Naz
They are my backbones. My life would be miserable without them. They help me a lot in any way they can,anytime and anywhere..Thank you guys,only God can repay your kindness =)

I think that’s all for now,I’ve got nothing much to share with actually..By the way, I’ll update this blog very rarely because the confined and limited time caused me not to do so. Ohhh..my Mathematics lecturer,Sir Kamaruzzaman is going to announce the results of our first test today,and the results of economy test will be released tomorrow..I just hope for the best.

Briefly, this is how my last week of August 2009 will be look like :
- MGT(Business) Quiz – 20/8/2009
- Due date to hand in CTU assignment – 21/8/2009
- AIS(Comp) Quiz- 24/8/2009
- Test : AIS – 28/9/2009
- Test : Financial Accounting (FAR)- 29/9/2009

Wish me luck! All the best for those who are sitting for test or examination next week!
Bye bye….

No comments:

Post a Comment