Saturday, August 29, 2009

the end of a love story

THOUGHT OF THE DAY :
WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER
-Aaron See Cai Jun-


Salam buat semua..
Saya nak menulis sesuatu yang saya kira sebagai post terakhir saya di blog ini. Saya cuma mahu mengenang saat-saat ini,itu saja.Gonna miss this blog...

Sekali lagi sebuah catatan duka mengisi lipatan sejarah hidup saya.

29/8/2009

1:59 p.m
" I think it's time we go our separate ways."


2:05 p.m
"I am sorry. So sorry. I love u. I never regretted da times we spent together. I treasured them so much. U gave me a year I will remember forever. N u are someone special in my life. I really do love u. N im sorry it has to end like this."

2:08 p.m
"We're not really heading da same direction. In life. N i think u shud focus on your studies."

then, we were on the phone for about 9 minutes and 29 seconds...i heard each and every word he said and began sobbing uncontrollably..

2.50p.m
"Thank u for everything atiqah. I will still always be there for u. I want to be your friend."

3:16p.m
"Thank u so much for understanding. Thank u. Hey, cheer up. Life goes on."

3:26p.m
"U still are and always be da no.1 gf. I mean that. Da cert is genuine."

7:15p.m
"Ieqa, i hope u're feeling better. In this msg, i dont wish to make u sad again. I juz wana say sumtin. I loved u so much,n if things in our lives were a little different,i will marry u and look after u forever, hav kids n grandkids. Grow old together. But since there are things we juz cant change,we have to get up and move on,don't we. I apologise a million times n a million times again if i was too abrupt in bringing our relationship to a sudden end. But i realise da longer we go on, da more we love each other,da harder it will be to let go. U're smart, strong n tough. n it was an honour because u allowed me into ur life n shared lasting memories . u can delete our fp (fotopages), our bs (blogspot) if u feel like forgetting everything, but i wud like it if u keep it, so that there will be a piece of history in our lives. we will carry on living our separate lives,we have to. But i will forever remain your friend. If u will never fogive me for today,i totally understand. But i don't mind,im still ur friend,best friend.N no differences can ever change that. Ieqa, u changed my life. But now, move on, find someone better than me, n live ur life to the fullest. U have my blessings in whtaever u do. Msg me or call me anytime if u need a friend to talk to. I'll be there, i won't leave u.. U will be successful in life, i know. But, above all else, i want u to be happy. That's my wish,my prayer- that u be happy..Remember,i'll be here,now n forever.
Ur buddy aaron. =)))"

Saya tak tulis bahagian saya sebab saya tak mampu cakap apa-apa. Sampai saat ayat ni ditulis, sudah berapa kali air mata saya tumpah..Saya mohon kepada sesiapa yang baca tulisan ni,jangan adili sebelah pihak saja..Memang saya sedih,sedih yang teramat sangat. Tapi apalah yang saya mampu buat. Saya terima perpisahan ni dengan redha. Saya yakin kami boleh jadi kawan baik selepas ni. Mungkin itu lebih baik buat saya dan Aaron. Saya percaya ada hikmah di sebalik semua ni. It's not the end of the world, but it's a new beginning.

Terkilan juga rasanya sebab ada beberapa rancangan yang tak sempat kami jalankan. Tak sangka hubungan kami berakhir begitu cepat. Terasa macam baru semalam kami berkenalan. Rupanya jalan-jalan di KLCC 30 Julai lepas (sudah genap sebulan hari ni) merupakan kali terakhir kami keluar bersama.
Saya tak sempat masakkan nasi paprik kegemaran Aaron
Kami tak sempat buat ayam percik merah bersama (kami merancang sejak bulan ramadhan tahun lepas).
Saya tak sempat tengok design baju raya saya tahun ni hasil lakaran Aaron (kemungkinan besar baju raya saya tahun ni biasa-biasa saja. Mungkin saya beli saja memandangkan ibu saya agak sibuk dan kurang sihat).
Kami tak sempat pergi rowing bersama
Saya tak sempat nak bawa Aaron ke suatu tempat yang pernah saya janjikan bila saya dah boleh drive..
Yang paling menyedihkan, saya tak sempat forwardkan lagu khas untuk Aaron pada tarikh istimewa kami baru-baru ni (25/8/2009 -bulan ke-15 kami bersama ) disebabkan internet di kolej saya tersangatlah perlahan..


Manusia hanya mampu merancang, tapi Tuhan yang menentukan.

P/S : Dear all,I've created my own blog at http://iqa-jalil.blogspot.com. Kindly please visit my new blog as I'm seldom updating my accounts in myspace, friendster and facebook . Thank you.... Have a pleasant day!

3 comments:

  1. * Au'zubillahiminasyyaitannirrajim... Owh mankind
    * I have created you from a single man n a single woman
    * n I have created you from various tribes n races...that you may know n respect each other... verily the most honourable at My sight
    * is he/she that is more suppliest.. n Allah is Most Knowledgable n Most Well In Form... Sadakallahula'zim..



    hrp saudari bersabar..bisa dikurniakan oleh Tuhan segala apa yg dinGinkan..hanya hmbaNya yg bertakwa diiringi doa bakal dimakbulkan segala hajat keinginan. sesungguhnya, manusia adalah sama di sisi Allah swt. Hanya pengetahuan n pegangan agama Islam yg kukuh mmpu meyelesaikan segala masalah rumit di dunia n akhirat.
    I'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 tahun dah weh.. still nangis baca ni balik. mcm mana la life masing2... plz tell me korg makin happy..

    ReplyDelete